About

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Jess & Jay's Wedding

I have known Jess since she was about 7 and it's amazing that she is all grown up and now married! I was stoked to be asked by her and Jay to shoot their special day and a special day it was! Set in the lovely town of Picton that has such a authentic feel about it! The weather was perfect and you couldn't wipe the smiles off either the bride or grooms face! Here are just a few of the snaps I got of this amazing couple on their epic wedding day! 








































2 comments:

meetings in los angeles said...

I was excited to discover this web site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new stuff on your blog.

Tim Frawley said...

why thank you for the kind words! i try to update it as much as possible but haven't been able to much due to being extremely busy! But stay tuned and there will be more added soon and in september there will be constant updates as am honeymooning for 4 months!

Post a Comment