About

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Enroute to Xi’an (July 22)


Not a long post here but one I thought posting a photo of. After getting taken on a joy ride around the city by my cabbie who I am sure just wanted a bigger fare (which was still only £3.50 for about 30 minutes) but I was already running late and fretting I was going to miss my bus. I arrived at the bus station about 30 minues before my bus but was told you need to be there an hour before which wasn’t true luckily. And still not knowing what kind of bus I would be on, expecting a crappy bus like the one we got to The Great Wall which would be hell. I was amazed when I stepped onto the bus and saw everyone has a little bed! It’s amazing! This 15 hour trip isn’t going to be too bad at all, catch up on some sleep! 

Sleeper bus

0 comments:

Post a Comment