About

Monday 4 July 2011

The Journey Begins

Well the day has come and the London dream is now over. It was an amazing two years of my life, I met many good people, had a lot of fun and got to see parts of the world I never dreamt of. I will miss London and all of you there, let’s hope that they change the visa laws again for the 13th time in two years again and I am allowed back to the motherland.

Thanks too for all those who attended International Mojito Day too, was a perfect send off! A good day for all attendees, and also for the off licenses of Shoreditch, with their highest Bacardi sales ever. A few snaps of the day are below, a complete album will be put on facebook sometime soon.

So The Long Road Home has commenced and in case anyone was worried/wondering, I made it to Lithuania safe and sound, sleep deprived, but in one piece. Haven’t done much here yet, went for a wander but tomorrow it will all commence, and with a public holiday on Wednesday, tomorrow night should provide some good times.

Things learnt so far…
• Do not pack bags/boxes while under the influence of alcohol…You will forget to send favourite clothes/items home. And you will forget to pack things you may need along the road… like a jumper!
• Luton is a rubbish airport
• WizzAir’s legroom space is the smallest on any airline. If you are over 5’10, I would highly advise against flying with them
• Trying to speak broken Russian to a Lithuanian is not a good idea.

Hands across Hoxton

Cat in a hat

James being James

The Mojito masters at work

Deuchar & Fraser

Special Evo

Jimmy, Hurley and me

Nick, me, Ben and Scott

0 comments:

Post a Comment